Available In-House Positions
Technical Support Rep
Available Freelance Positions
Working for Sphinx Web Design has been a real pleasure. Their process is streamlined and very easy to use, in fact, it doesn’t get any easier. I’ve gone from making just enough to survive to having more than enough work to make a really decent living as a designer. I truly believe Sphinx’s team of experts has made the difference in my career. They not only care about making the company successful, but honestly care about my success in this business. If you have the desire to be part of a great team, Sphinx is the place to be!
Web Designer Job Description
Sphinx Web Design, is an industry leader in custom web design and hosting. We are looking to hire Web Designers to work full time with clients to help them create their web presence.
We are expanding our team to better service our nationwide customers. This is a job for you if you are energetic, enthusiastic, a self starter and are motivated to succeed.
Ask us about our freelance, work from home Web Design positions as well.
- Should be proficient with Photoshop and HTML
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Knowledge of Front Page / Expression preferred
- Excellent time management and customer service skills a must
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
- The use of shapes, or vector graphics, in the designs as much as possible
- Must be W3C compliant, or willingness to be trained
Position is Full Time M-F 8:30-5:00.
We promote a drug-free workplace, background check required. EOE employer.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send us your resume along with a solid portfolio to info at sphinx web design dot com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line. Please also tell us how you heard about the position. Top applicants will be contacted directly for the pre-screening process and/or interview scheduling. Thank you for your interest in a career with Sphinx!